MOSF will hold a virtual campus in 2021 in consequence of the current Covid-19 Pandemic.
Studies will be for two weeks, or the equivalent of 10 days. We are leaving the scheduling of lessons and coaching flexible, given the challenges with time zone differences and teacher commitments. Lessons will be concentrated into the period June 27- July 9, but can and will extend beyond that time frame to accommodate singers and staff.
Singers will meet daily (weekdays):
- 2 coaching sessions
- 1 voice lesson
- 1 daily masterclass
- Role preparation courses with conductors. These will be a mix of lecture and masterclass targeting specific roles.
- Preparation virtual concert broadcast August 14, 2021 (pre-recorded).
- La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini
- Suor Angelica by Giacomo Puccini
- Gianni Schicchi by Giacomo Puccini
May 15, 2021