Ask us today! 001-267-974-0765
Thank you for applying!
MOSF is preparing 3 operas: La Boheme (Puccini), L'Elisir D'Amore (Donizetti), and Le Nozze di Figaro (Mozart).
I understand that Mediterranean Opera Studio is not responsible for the expenses of any illness or accident that I may incur while attending the program, nor can it provide refund of tuition FOR ANY REASON including illness that would prevent my studies and/or performance. I acknowledge MOSF's invitation to secure insurance for sickness, accidents, and tuition/travel reimbursement. I certify that I am in good health and have no physical condition that would prevent my participation in this program. Furthermore, I agree to use my personal medical insurance as a primary medical coverage payment if I seek medical attention (other than emergency room) or hospitalization. I consent to emergency medical treatment in the event such care is required.
*Rules and Code*
1) I will accept housing arrangements made by Mediterranean Opera Studio and Festival, the cost of which is included in my tuition. I will be legally the sole responsible party for any damage I cause in these living quarters, and for additional expenses incurred in relation to my room. I also understand that should I leave early, or am expelled there will be no reimbursement for tuition, including housing costs, or of travel costs.
2) I understand that MOSF is a training program and performances are only one aspect of my training. Performing assignments and modifications thereof are entirely at the sole discretion of MOSF and are predicated upon my preparation.
3) I agree that I am financially responsible for any losses resulting from my actions and will indemnify and compensate Mediterranean Opera Studio and Festival for any costs incurred as a result of loss or damage caused by myself during the duration of the program.
4) I understand and accept that unforeseen circumstances (such as illness) could lead to conductors or guest artists being incapable of fulfilling their agreed upon duties, or performing venues becoming unavailable, or singers being unable or unavailable to perform, in which case Mediterranean Opera Studio and Festival will strive to provide a suitable substitute at their discretion.
5) I agree to behave honorably, to be respectful and courteous toward fellow students and instructors, to be punctual to assigned coachings, lessons, and rehearsals and dedicated to my studies and performance, and to conduct myself in a way that promotes my health during the course of the program (including avoiding excessive sunbathing, alcohol consumption, etc); and should conflicts arise, these will promptly be brought to the attention of MOSF administration.
6) I agree that any harassing behavior, sexual or otherwise, is grounds for immediate expulsion from the program, which includes backbiting.
7) Mediterranean Opera Studio and Festival discourages any romantic relationships or encounters during the program among students, and forbids them between students and faculty. Should any student ignore this counsel and FOR ANY REASON their actions were to result in disruption to the program in any degree, the parties involved will be immediately expelled.
Failure to comply with such honor code can result in immediate expulsion from the program, at which point the student will have to immediately leave the arranged housing location and become responsible for finding his or her way back home. The student understands that expulsion from the program, just like leaving early voluntarily, equates to the entire forfeiting of tuition – no exceptions whatsoever.
I agree to waive all claims and release 2UArts LLC (Mediterranean Opera Studio and Festival) and its staff from all liability in connection with my travel and participation in the program except where such loss or damage was caused by the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Mediterranean Opera Studio and Festival.
Submitting this application represents your acceptance of the terms of the above agreement.
(please send copy of ID after applying to email@example.com)
© 2016 — 2UArts LLC.
All rights reserved